Thursday, February 26, 2015

A spiritual gift

I've always been a spiritual person and I was born and raised Southern Baptist. My faith is what grounds me and the one stable source of strength which enables me to push through life's hardships. I am not one to brag or boast about it though. Everyone can think and believe what they want and I won't condemn them for their feelings. I expect the same in return.  My faith is very personal to me and as a result, I keep it pretty private.  However, you'll most likely see me wearing a cross around my neck at all times and a spinner ring on my thumb that reads, "Believe" on it.
My path crossed with a very special person about five years ago. She is a spirit medium and also a silversmith. In fact, my "Believe" ring was made by her and my dad's deceased father came to me during one of her sessions and pointed me toward this particular ring to purchase.
When I started working in Prince William County, my boss told me about a spirit medium that he went to and at first, I thought he had lost his mind. Isn't that what everyone thinks? I mean, come on, they can't possibly be able to converse with the dead, right? However, as my boss was telling me about his session I was intrigued. For my birthday present to myself that year, I scheduled a session with Barb and thought, what the hell? If nothing else, it would be entertaining I guessed.
I cannot begin to explain what an exciting, emotional and comforting experience! It was so incredible that I have since gifted myself a session with her every year as a birthday present to myself.  There is nothing better than being able to hear from a loved one who has passed on. I also have become more aware of my own abilities and even took a full-day psychic development class taught by Barb two years ago. I highly recommend a session with Barb and have friends who I have referred who
whole-heartedly agree. I'm happy to talk with any of you about my experiences. Just ask me!
Click the link below to go to Barb's website for more information:


Aside from being a spirit medium, Barb is a Certified Tarot Reader by the American Tarot Association and has completed and received certifications for completion in Mastering the Tarot Level 1 and Level II by Biddy Tarot.


Barb is such an extremely generous person in so many ways!
She didn't hesitate to show her support for Denny's Shotgun Riders!


As a result, one lucky bidder will receive a life guidance/tarot session with Barb! 
"The purpose of this reading is to give encouragement, inspiration and support from guides through Barb's intuitive ability and through the Tarot cards. Tarot is simply another way for guides and our higher self to work through us. They can be used to encourage, give hope, and identify options for future behavior. Barb will connect with your energy and those of guides regarding specific questions or life path suggestions. Nothing negative or scary will be given to Barb about you! Barb connects with your energy for the highest of all good for information to help you to live a more positive and productive life. She will help you to define your desired outcome, explore the current energies that surround you and understand the likely outcomes if you were to follow certain paths. Sessions will show energy helpers and energy blockages you may have at the time of the session and what may be the outcome if you don’t change the energy, but it's up to YOU to change that energy if needed."
This is not fortune telling but is information to support, encourage and help you move forward in your life in the most positive and productive way.


Barb is an easy-going, fun-loving, down-to-earth woman who is no different than the rest of us. She just happens to have a fabulous gift and has honed her skills over the years. She is also a huge animal lover - a mom of dogs, rats, and a sweet rabbit as her newest addition. This Paul McCartney fanatic is someone I think the absolute world of because her gift has given me such comfort and peace - a feeling that only she could provide.
I am thrilled that one of you will be able to meet her and experience the wonderful gift that she has been given and is willing to share with us!

You can also check out her Etsy shop by clicking here:


No comments:

Post a Comment