Thursday, March 12, 2015

The gracious gifts of friendship

I have THE best support group, THE best friends a girl could ever ask for.
I mean, really, I do.

I try to appreciate them each and every day but sometimes life just gets in the way and I don't say it as often as I should. It truly is at times like these, at times of despair.... at times when sheer emotion takes over..... at times when you often think that no one understands what you are going through and you wonder why this is happening to you and your family..... that your true friends rear their beautiful heads! It becomes so very obvious, often brings me to happy tears and truly warms my heart.
 
Erika is one of those true friends. I don't see her very often (unfortunately) but she always comes through for me when I need her - even when I don't even realize how much I actually need her. She has an absolutely huge, compassionate heart of gold and I am so grateful for her.


Erika was not only one of the first people to purchase a ticket for the fundraiser but she graciously has decided to donate items for the fundraiser from her two small businesses!! As if that wasn't enough, she has also been vigilant in sharing my blog posts with her other small business friends and soliciting donations from them as well!! I cannot thank her enough!

Please check out her two websites and get your checkbooks ready for April 30!
You won't want to miss out on these wonderful items!
 
 
Candles by Erika, Independent PartyLite Consultant
www.partylite.biz/candlesbyerika

"The PartyLite tradition of making the world’s finest candles dates back more than a century to one woman and one candle in the heart of New England, where American candle-making has its roots. In 1909, a schoolteacher named Mabel Baker began making bayberry candles in her Cape Cod kitchen. Soon she was producing the finest candles in New England. From those sweet, fragrant beginnings emerged a company that, in 1973, introduced a new concept and a new brand called PartyLite. Based in Plymouth, Mass., today our company is the world’s #1 party plan company selling candles, candle holders, flameless fragrance and wax warmers, as well as holiday and home décor in 21 different countries."
 
ErikaAvenue - Perfectly imperfect creativity that you can wear!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ErikaAvenue/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav
 
 
Many thanks to my dear friend, Erika, for always showing her gracious and unending support for my family and
Denny's Shotgun Riders!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment