Sunday, March 13, 2016

A girl's best friend... well, one of them.....

What woman doesn't enjoy going to the hair salon? (Shoot, men enjoy it too!)
Wouldn't you enjoy it even more if it was free?  Wouldn't you enjoy it more if you felt like royalty every time you walked into the salon?
 
Well, you will have the chance to bid on an item from my favorite salon in the Washington DC area!
 
I met David in 1999 when he worked at Bubbles in Springfield Mall. A friend of mine was getting married and I was in the wedding. A coworker of hers introduced her to David and that's how it all started.......All of the girls at this salon are in awe of the fact that I've been going to him for over 15 years not to mention the fact that we are great friends!
 
About three years later, David opened his own salon, the Jon David Salon in Springfield off of Commerce Street in a building that used to be a bank.  After a horrible experience with a hairdresser in Alexandria, I remembered meeting David and found him again. The rest is hair and friendship history!
 
In 2012, David branched out and opened a shop in the Clarendon area of Arlington and then two years ago he opened up a third shop in Clifton. I couldn't be more proud of him! 
I can't imagine ever letting anyone else touch my hair! I'd follow him wherever he goes! David and I have become fantastic friends and he never fails to make me look and feel beautiful.  His welcoming and fun-loving personality as well as his tall, dark and handsome looks sure don't hurt either! David has a heart of gold and always asks not only about my dad but makes sure that mom is being taken care of as well.
 
As long as I've been trusting David with my hair, I have seen a variety of clients come in and out of his three shops - from kids, prom and wedding events, professionals, men, women, and even grandparents. It doesn't matter what you want or who you are, David and his staff will make it happen and won't let you leave until you are 100% satisfied!
When asked about something unique that he wanted clients to know about him, he replied, "I am always honest and straightforward about recommendations for your best look. Reinventing people's hair and the instant gratification that comes from the end result of my work is my favorite thing." How can you go wrong with that attitude?
 
Click here to visit David's website.
I cannot thank my dear David enough for his more than generous donations to support Denny's Shotgun Riders.  I am overwhelmed at his graciousness and so thankful for our one of a kind relationship. Whoever is the lucky winner of this auction item will be extremely fortunate!

No comments:

Post a Comment