Friday, February 12, 2016

How to get your ticket and other important stuff!

Tickets to the Fundraiser

First of all, a big thank you to those who have told me they are coming to the fundraiser! Tickets are $26 and include access to incredible heavy hors dourves and one glass of wine or beer. Tax and tip are included. Almost half of the ticket price will go towards the cause.

I highly recommend you purchase your ticket in advance for many reasons. The Winestyles staff and I are extremely thankful because it helps us tremendously in regard to preparation and planning purposes. It will also save you from having to stand in line at the door the night of the event.

If you want to sign up ahead of time, please let me know and I'll provide you with a mailing address or you can always hand deliver it to me at some point.  Unfortunately, I can only accept cash or checks. As convenient as it could be to pay online, I refuse to be charged a fee or charge you a fee. I'm raising funds for this cause that I am passionate about and want every last penny to go to ZERO.

If you pay ahead of time, please be on the look out for a letter from me no later than a week before the event with details, your wristband and your drink ticket.

The deadline for advance purchase is Saturday, April 9. 
Please contact me at valamoore@yahoo.com to make arrangements for payment to ensure your hassle-free entry the night of the event!

Please be aware that you can pay at the door the night of the event BUT the entry fee will be increased to $31.

Raffle Tickets
Raffle tickets will be sold at the event - 6 for $5 or 12 for $10.  I will be walking around throughout the evening selling raffle tickets or you can find my mom who will also be selling raffle tickets. I suggest you buy them early and often because we have a ton of great items and a limited time in which to promote them.

Silent Auction Items
Silent Auction items will be displayed throughout Winestyles that evening and you will need to peruse the items and then make bids on the ones you are interested in. Believe me, there are a ton of fantastic items! In fact, I will be donating a lot of my own personal money that night for some of these items! The physical items that are up for auction will be displayed. Where a gift certificate/card for services is being auctioned, you will not see the actual gift certificate/card displayed. The highest bidder will win the auction and be given the gift certificate/card once the auction has closed.  Rest assured, I will have all of the items on the premises but to save space, they will not be displayed. Where applicable, a short description of what you are bidding on will be presented with the silent auction sign up sheet. Again, please remember, I am only able to accept cash and checks for the items at the fundraiser.  You also must be present to win.

Door Prizes/Surprises
There will also be a few door prizes and surprises throughout the night!

Blog Posts/Donated Items
As time permits, I will write spotlight posts as little teasers for you of some of the items you can expect at the event. While I will unfortunately not be able to spotlight every individual/business who has donated items for the fundraiser, I want you all to know that we have an incredible array of items that have come in and are continuing to come in. To those of you who have promised and owe me items - they are due to me no later than April 1.  I have much more to prepare once I have your items in my possession so thank you for your understanding.


I can't wait to see you all on April 28!!


Let’s strive to declare one number above all others – ZERO!




No comments:

Post a Comment