Thursday, February 11, 2016

Spirit Medium Session

I've always been a spiritual person and I was born and raised Southern Baptist. My faith is what grounds me and the one stable source of strength which enables me to push through life's hardships. I am not one to brag or boast about it though. Everyone can think and believe what they want and I won't condemn them for their feelings. I expect the same in return.  My faith is very personal to me and as a result, I keep it pretty private.  However, you'll most likely see me wearing a cross around my neck at all times.
My path crossed with a very special person about six years ago. She is a spirit medium and also a silversmith. When I started working in Prince William County, my boss told me about a spirit medium that he went to and at first, I thought he had lost his mind. Isn't that what everyone thinks? I mean, come on, they can't possibly be able to converse with the dead, right? However, as my boss was telling me about his session I was intrigued. For my birthday present to myself that year, I scheduled a session with Barb and thought, what the hell? If nothing else, it would be entertaining!
I cannot begin to explain what an exciting, emotional and comforting experience! It was so incredible that I have since gifted myself a session with her every year as a birthday present to myself.  There is nothing better than being able to hear from a loved one who has passed on. I also have become more aware of my own abilities and even took a full-day psychic development class taught by Barb two years ago. I highly recommend a session with Barb and have friends who I have referred who
whole-heartedly agree. I'm happy to talk with any of you about my experiences. Just ask me!
 
 
Barb is such an extremely generous person in so many ways!  She didn't hesitate to show her support for Denny's Shotgun Riders again this year!
 
As a result, one lucky bidder will receive a gift certificate for a 45 minute medium session with Barb! While this is obviously special in itself, it's even more so now because Barb has decided to retire/take a break from doing medium sessions to focus on her love and passion for making jewelry! That means the winner of this silent auction item is in for a one-of-a-kind treat!!! You better get your checkbooks ready because I, for one, will be going hard after this item!! I already know a few others who will be jumping on this bandwagon! What better way to raise money to end prostate cancer!!!
 
Barb is an easy-going, fun-loving, down-to-earth woman who is no different than the rest of us. She just happens to have a fabulous gift!. She is also a huge animal lover - a mom of dogs, rats, and a sweet rabbit as her newest addition. This Paul McCartney fanatic is someone I think the absolute world of because her gift has given me such comfort and peace - a feeling that only she could provide.

 

 Thank you, again, Barb!! I can't even begin to put into words what a difference you've made in my life as a result of your gift!
 
 
Click the link below to go to Barb's website for more information:
You can also check out her Etsy shop by clicking here:

1 comment: